HBase >> mail # user >> issue about rowkey design

+
ch huang 2013-08-16, 09:33
Re: issue about rowkey design
HBase is all about denormalization and designing for the usecase/query
pattern.   If it's possible for your application it will be better to
provide three different indexes, as opposed to fitting them all into one
rowkey design.
On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 5:33 AM, ch huang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi,all
>      i have data (data  is very huge) with user id ,session id ,and visit
> time. my query pattern is ,"find all user id in certain time range,find one
> user's all session id ,and find all session id in certain time range".
>    my difficult is that i can not find a rowkey that good for all the
> search pattern, i wonder if i need set three rowkey for these search
> patterns,it's say i need triple my data storage ,any good idea?

+
Kiru Pakkirisamy 2013-08-16, 16:48
+
ch huang 2013-08-19, 01:05