HBase, mail # user - issue about rowkey design

Re: issue about rowkey design
Bryan Beaudreault 2013-08-16, 15:06
HBase is all about denormalization and designing for the usecase/query
pattern.   If it's possible for your application it will be better to
provide three different indexes, as opposed to fitting them all into one
rowkey design.