MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: no _SUCCESS file in MR output directory.

Re: no _SUCCESS file in MR output directory.
I don't see where Oozie does it explicitly in code, but thats better
discussed over the Oozie's [EMAIL PROTECTED] lists.

That said, if something is implicitly behaving in a certain way, it
may have a good reason to do so thats worth investigating before
toggling.

--
Harsh J