Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0-rc3
When I was reviewing the libs I noticed that netty is in there twice with 2
different versions. I don't think we should ship like that.

So, -1 from me on this RC.

Details and a patch are here:

Regards,
Mike