HBase >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] Phoenix accepted as Apache incubator

[ANNOUNCE] Phoenix accepted as Apache incubator
The Phoenix team is pleased to announce that Phoenix[1] has been accepted
as an Apache incubator project[2]. Over the next several weeks, we'll move
everything over to Apache and work toward our first release.

Happy to be part of the extended family.

Regards,
James

[1] https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/phoenix.html