Hadoop, mail # user - Java submit job to remote server

+
Alex Thieme 2013-02-12, 21:11
Re: Java submit job to remote server
Alex Thieme 2013-02-13, 18:41
It appears this is the full extent of the stack trace. Anything prior to the org.apache.hadoop calls are from my container where hadoop is called from.

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Call to /127.0.0.1:9001 failed on local exception: java.io.EOFException
at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.wrapException(Client.java:775)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.$Proxy55.getProtocolVersion(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC.getProxy(RPC.java:359)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.createRPCProxy(JobClient.java:429)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.init(JobClient.java:423)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.<init>(JobClient.java:410)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.<init>(Job.java:50)
at com.allenabi.sherlock.graph.OfflineDataTool.run(OfflineDataTool.java:25)
at com.allenabi.sherlock.graph.OfflineDataComponent.submitJob(OfflineDataComponent.java:67)
... 64 more
Caused by: java.io.EOFException
at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:375)
at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client$Connection.receiveResponse(Client.java:501)
at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client$Connection.run(Client.java:446)

Alex Thieme
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
508-361-2788
In