 From: Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: ANN: The third hbase-0.96.1 release candidate is available for download

Facing something strange...

I have been able to download and check the signature. I deployed on 4
nodes, but I'm getting that on stratup:

2013-12-13 17:19:26,373 FATAL [master:hbasetest1:60000] master.HMaster:
Unhandled exception. Starting shutdown.
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TableExistsException: hbase:namespace
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.handler.CreateTableHandler.prepare(CreateTableHandler.java:120)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TableNamespaceManager.createNamespaceTable(TableNamespaceManager.java:230)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TableNamespaceManager.start(TableNamespaceManager.java:85)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.initNamespace(HMaster.java:1052)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.finishInitialization(HMaster.java:920)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.run(HMaster.java:606)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

2013-12-13 17:19:26,506 ERROR [main] master.HMasterCommandLine: Master
exiting
java.lang.RuntimeException: HMaster Aborted
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMasterCommandLine.startMaster(HMasterCommandLine.java:192)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMasterCommandLine.run(HMasterCommandLine.java:134)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.ServerCommandLine.doMain(ServerCommandLine.java:126)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.main(HMaster.java:2779)

I have done a rm -r of the /hbase hdfs folder to get it clean.

I have been able to start after clearing ZK too. But not sure if this is
something we want to address or not.

I will continue my tests...

JM