HBase, mail # dev - The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-18, 19:46
Today I updated the EC2 plugin to see if that resolves the issue with
occasional failed slave launches. It looks good so far.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)