MapReduce, mail # user - Re: about replication

Re: about replication
Olivier Renault 2013-09-03, 07:28
Correct, you need to define the cluster configuration as part of a file.
You will find some information on the configuration file as part of the
documentation.

http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP1/HDP-Win-1.3.0/bk_installing_hdp_for_windows/content/win-getting-ready-6.html

You should make sure to have also installed the pre requisite.

Thanks
Olivier

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE