I will be taking the release cut RC4 during this weekend. As the last RC had some licensing issues I planned to take another RC with 2 more issues in it. This weekend I will take announce the RC once done.
I know it got delayed a bit. Sorry about that. Hope to complete the final release before Feb end if things goes fine .
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
From: Jimmy Xiang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 9:17 AM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: HBase 0.90.6 release
Do you have an estimate on when 0.90.6 can be released? Thanks a lot, Jimmy
All projects made searchable here are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.
Service operated by Sematext