Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2
Andrew Purtell 2011-12-16, 20:14
See the last comment on HADOOP-7929.

My working style is to put up a patch that sketches what changes I am thinking, if this is not too labor intensive to produce, even if while concurrently running tests to confirm assumptions. If I have something real, I'll set 'Patch Available'. Apologies if this caused any confusion here, and I can do this differently going forward. (?)

I _still_ don't have a working secure-everything environment with the latest RCs of all of the pieces, but 7929 is a red herring.

Best regards,
   - Andy