MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop Metrics Issue in ganglia.

Hadoop Metrics Issue in ganglia.
Hi All,

I'm facing an issue while showing Hadoop metrics in ganglia, Though I
have installed ganglia on my master/slaves nodes and I'm able to see
all the default metrics on ganglia UI from all the nodes but I'm not
able to see Hadoop metrics in metrics section.

versions:-
Hadoop 1.1.1
ganglia  3.0.7

hadoop-metrics2.properties -----

dfs.class=org.apache.hadoop.metrics.ganglia.GangliaContext31
dfs.period=10
dfs.servers=master:8649
mapred.class=org.apache.hadoop.metrics.ganglia.GangliaContext31
mapred.period=10
mapred.servers=master:8649

please guide.

Thanks