Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.0 Release Candidate 0

+
Ivan Kelly 2013-01-14, 17:35
Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.0 Release Candidate 0
+1, I ran tests, started bookies and a hub, and checked rat, licenses, and binaries; it looks great to me.

-Flavio

On Jan 14, 2013, at 6:35 PM, Ivan Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is the first release candidate for Apache BookKeeper, version 4.2.0.
>
> It fixes the following issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12320244&styleName=Html&projectId=12311293
>
> *** Please download, test and vote by January 18th 2013, 10:00 GMT.
>
> Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided
> for convenience.
>
> Source and binary files:
> http://people.apache.org/~ivank/bookkeeper-4.2.0-candidate-0/
>
> Maven staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-127/
>
> The tag to be voted upon:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/tags/release-4.2.0/
>
> BookKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/dist/KEYS
>
> Please download the the source package, and follow the README to build
> and run a bookkeeper and hedwig service.
+
Jiannan Wang 2013-01-17, 19:14
+
Ivan Kelly 2013-01-18, 08:59