Pig >> mail # user >> convert rows to columns in Pig

+
soniya B 2013-10-18, 06:34
+
ajay kumar 2013-10-18, 06:44
+
soniya B 2013-10-18, 07:45
+
soniya B 2013-10-19, 03:37
+
Alan Gates 2013-10-21, 16:42
Re: convert rows to columns in Pig
I don't think you can solve this problem by just using pig default
operators. You need to write you own program.