HBase, mail # user - 0.94.3 in Central (Maven)

Re: 0.94.3 in Central (Maven)
Stack 2013-01-02, 21:29
Pardon me Asaf.  I should have said that it can take a while for the apache
repo to rsync central.  The artifacts look right up in apache if I look at
what is in the fileystem:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/hbase/hbase/0.94.3/

Ping again in a few hours if still no satisfaction.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
St.Ack