HBase >> mail # user >> Data Locality, HBase? Or Hadoop?

Data Locality, HBase? Or Hadoop?
Hi,

I'm wondering who is taking care of the data locality. Is it hadoop? Or hbase?

Let's say I have disabled the load balancer and I'm manually moving a
region to a specific server. Who is going to take care that the data
is going to be on the same datanode as the regionserver I moved the
region to? Is hadoop going to see that my region is now on this region
server and make sure my data is moved there too? Or is hbase going to
ask hadoop to do it?

Or, since I moved it manually, there is not any data locality guaranteed?

Thanks,

JM