HBase, mail # user - more regionservers does not improve performance

+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-10-12, 00:08
+
Pankaj Misra 2012-10-12, 03:23
+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-10-12, 06:34
+
Pankaj Misra 2012-10-12, 06:47
+
Suraj Varma 2012-10-12, 07:34
+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-10-12, 19:07
+
Kevin Odell 2012-10-12, 13:44
+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-10-12, 19:15
+
Bryan Beaudreault 2012-10-12, 19:46
+
Suraj Varma 2012-10-13, 02:30
+
Suraj Varma 2012-10-13, 02:49
+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-10-13, 15:55
+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-10-13, 15:58
+
Matt Corgan 2012-10-14, 05:37
+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-10-14, 15:48
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-15, 01:03
Re: more regionservers does not improve performance
Michel Segel 2012-10-15, 11:41
Here's a key statement:
Again, I am on grid which is used by many others, and the machines in my
cluster are not dedicated to my job. I am mainly looking at scalability
trends when running with various numbers of regionservers.

What do you notice when you monitor the cluster in ganglia?

Mike Segel

On Oct 14, 2012, at 8:03 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Again, I am on grid which is used by many others, and the machines in my
> cluster are not dedicated to my job. I am mainly looking at scalability
> trends when running with various numbers of regionservers.
+
Matt Corgan 2012-10-15, 17:23
+
Matt Corgan 2012-10-15, 00:48