HBase, mail # user - more regionservers does not improve performance

Re: more regionservers does not improve performance
Michel Segel 2012-10-15, 11:41
Here's a key statement:
Again, I am on grid which is used by many others, and the machines in my
cluster are not dedicated to my job. I am mainly looking at scalability
trends when running with various numbers of regionservers.

What do you notice when you monitor the cluster in ganglia?

Mike Segel