Avro >> mail # user >> Avro 1.4.0?

Re: Avro 1.4.0?
Bruce would be more suited to pushing the current Avro C code forward.  He
has more state in his head about where it was headed since he was doing the
work.  If we don't hear from Bruce, I could do the work to create a topic
branch and revert Avro C  to a better state for the release.

--
Matt

*Hadoop World 2010 -- October 12 | New York -- **Register
today!*<http://www.cloudera.com/company/press-center/hadoop-world-nyc/>