HBase >> mail # user >> copy data inter-cluster with different version of Hadoop

Re: copy data inter-cluster with different version of Hadoop
Sorry, last email was accidentally sent before I can finish it.

Take a look at using webHDFS protocol to use distcp between clusters with
different versions:
http://books.google.com/books?id=Wu_xeGdU4G8C&pg=PA76&lpg=PA76&dq=distcp+webhdfs+different+versions&source=bl&ots=i7BOYEXaYp&sig=R8TJ6QmLG8QUhkSHxiNOhEdOlhc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Mb5uUtnwFcL72QWQuIHwAg&ved=0CE8Q6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=distcp%20webhdfs%20different%20versions&f=false

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.0.4/webhdfs.html

Also, please note that this is not a HBase question and should be sent to
Hadoop mailing list. Thanks.

Regards,
Shahab