HBase >> mail # user >> HBase /lib directory contains any json processing util?

HBase /lib directory contains any json processing util?
We need to parse JSON in a coprocessor and if HBase /lib directory
contains any json processing util, we can avoid introducing additional
jars.
Thanks!
Best Regards,
Wei