Hive, mail # user - ant maven-build not working in trunk

Re: ant maven-build not working in trunk
Nitin Pawar 2013-06-13, 07:00
I just tried a build with both jdk versions

build = ant clean package
jdk7 on branch-0.10 with patch from HIVE-3384 and it works
jdk6 on trunk without any changes it works

i created a new redhat vm and installed  sun jdk 6u43 and tried it. It
works too.

when i try ant maven-build -Dmvn.publish.repo=local it does fail with
make-pom target not existing.
Alan has a Jira on this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-4387

There is a patch available there for branch-0.11. I will try to build with
that.

--
Nitin Pawar