Pig, mail # user - HBaseStorage and setBatch()

HBaseStorage and setBatch()
Norbert Burger 2013-03-07, 18:04
We're using HBaseStorage to read some large rows (50k cols) and hitting
some perf issues (responseTooSlow and responseTooLarge in RS logs).
 Looking through the code, I see that there's not an option that wraps
setBatch(), as opposed to the existing setCaching().  Small change, but I'm
wondering if anyone's already dug into this?  If not, I'll take a look.
 Unfortunately, it also seems there's not a hbase.client.scanner.batch prop.

Thanks,
Norbert
+
Bill Graham 2013-03-15, 01:00