Pig >> mail # user >> HBaseStorage and setBatch()

HBaseStorage and setBatch()
We're using HBaseStorage to read some large rows (50k cols) and hitting
some perf issues (responseTooSlow and responseTooLarge in RS logs).
 Looking through the code, I see that there's not an option that wraps
setBatch(), as opposed to the existing setCaching().  Small change, but I'm
wondering if anyone's already dug into this?  If not, I'll take a look.
 Unfortunately, it also seems there's not a hbase.client.scanner.batch prop.

Thanks,
Norbert