Accumulo >> mail # user >> Silly question: why have native-standalone vs standalone example conf DIRs?

Re: Silly question: why have native-standalone vs standalone example conf DIRs?
If you don't have the native libraries available, then they will just fail
over to the non-native implementation. But that does make a lot of sense.
Do you mind putting in a ticket for this improvement?