Accumulo >> mail # user >> Access to connector inside a Mapper class?

+
Mike Hugo 2013-01-23, 18:50
+
Christopher 2013-01-26, 19:10
+
Mike Hugo 2013-01-28, 15:57
Re: Access to connector inside a Mapper class?
>From http://accumulo.apache.org/1.4/apidocs/index.html?org/apache/accumulo/core/client/mapreduce/AccumuloInputFormat.html,
it looks like you can call getInstance().getConnector(...). Look at
http://accumulo.apache.org/1.4/apidocs/index.html?org/apache/accumulo/core/client/mapreduce/AccumuloInputFormat.html
to see the signatures of getConnector.