Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Indentation style?

Indentation style?
Hi All,

I'm wondering if there's consensus on the indentation style for Accumulo?

In the code and poms, I'm seeing cases where tabs are used, where
spaces are used, where each is used interchangeably, sometimes mixed
in the same file. This makes things difficult to read in some cases.

I'm used to the Lucene style, spaces instead of tabs, with two space
indents, as embodied in
http://people.apache.org/~rmuir/Eclipse-Lucene-Codestyle.xml

Are there styles others prefer?

I also want to say upfront that I'm not suggesting a large scale code
reformatting to get everything to adhere to any one style at once. I'm
simply curious whether there is a style contributors should adhere to
going forward, with indentation being fixed as needed along with other
changes.

Drew