Zookeeper >> mail # user >> znode metadata consistency

Re: znode metadata consistency
Hi Jeremy,

It would be good to open a jira for this. In addition to this description,
please explain the step to reproduce this problem.
Did this problem happen after changing membership? Can you also add to the
jira how you perform membership change?

-Vishal