Pig >> mail # user >> Comments in pig scripts

+
Mark 2011-03-11, 06:08
+
Rekha Joshi 2011-03-11, 06:14
Re: Comments in pig scripts
Actually, --  for single line comments (sql style).
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.8.0/piglatin_ref1.html#Using+Comments+in+Pig+L
atin+Scripts

On 3/10/11 10:14 PM, "Rekha Joshi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Use - for single-line comments or /* */ for multi-line comments. Thanks,
>

> On 3/11/11 11:38 AM, "Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> How can I add comments in my pig script? I tried # but whenever that
> gets ran in the pig console it complains.

+
Mark 2011-03-11, 15:34
+
Xuefu Zhang 2011-03-11, 17:42