HBase, mail # dev - VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-03, 15:57
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 7:33 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Tests in progress...
>
> Lru is pretty verbose...

AFAIK it's always been like that, and it's worse when you have a small
block cache that you're banging on like in your case.

> jmspaggi@hbasetest:~/hbase/hbase-0.95.0-hadoop1$ cat
> logs/hbase-jmspaggi-master-hbasetest.log | wc
>   53518  938381 9515387
> jmspaggi@hbasetest:~/hbase/hbase-0.95.0-hadoop1$ cat
> logs/hbase-jmspaggi-master-hbasetest.log | grep LruBlockCache | wc
>   50163  902918 8760832
>
> Should we reduce the log level to INFO for it?

INFO is less verbose than DEBUG, so setting this to INFO would do the
opposite of what you want :)