Accumulo, mail # user - bulk ingested table showing zero entries on the monitor page

Re: bulk ingested table showing zero entries on the monitor page
John Vines 2012-09-21, 15:30
You should see the stats for entries in memory update on the master portion
of the monitor page. It may take a few seconds for it to update.

John