Hadoop >> mail # user >> Maps split size

Re: Maps split size
Okay, then it would be because you didn't really change the block size.
Of course, you might change the value of the property but the block size is
actually something which is part of the file definition. It was stored as
blocks of 64MB (the default) and so you can only read it as blocks of 64MB.
If you want to change the block size of a file, you will have to recreate
it eg by copying it.

Regards

Bertrand

--