Hive >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.11.0 Release Candidate 0

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 6:14 PM, Thejas Nair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Owen,
> Where do I find the public keys you used to sign the files ?
You can get them from:

https://people.apache.org/keys/group/hive.asc
> putting it in
> http://apache.org/dist/hive/KEYS seems to be the convention so far.
Having KEYS files was the way it was done before you could put your public
key into id.apache.org. Once a committer has their key uploaded, it is
automatically added to each of the groups they are in.
> (I
> found that location from similar location in  pig howtorelease doc
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/HowToRelease).
We should update the KEYS file to automatically redirect to the dynamic
list of keys.

-- Owen