Flume, mail # user - Flume-ng - Distributed

+
Juan Gentile 2012-10-09, 18:03
+
Camp, Roy 2012-10-10, 00:52
+
Mike Percy 2012-10-10, 04:51
+
Juan Gentile 2012-10-10, 16:54
+
Camp, Roy 2012-10-10, 18:19
Re: Flume-ng - Distributed
Hari Shreedharan 2012-10-10, 18:30
Most commonly this is done using something like puppet or chef. Like Roy said, you can use the same config file, but different agent names so you an deploy the same file, yet have different configurations for the agents on different machines.
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan

+