Pig, mail # user - Pig multiple groupby problem

+
Deepak Tiwari 2012-08-28, 20:35
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-08-29, 06:45
+
Deepak Tiwari 2012-08-29, 20:05
+
Deepak Tiwari 2012-09-28, 21:40
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-09-28, 22:12
Re: Pig multiple groupby problem
Deepak Tiwari 2012-09-28, 22:27
Yeah I believe pig.exec.mapPartAgg was true but I think minReduction was 10
or something. I will double check this and try that again. So If accuracy
is compromised and Bloomfilter is chosen, should I follow the approach
described at
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.10.0/api/org/apache/pig/builtin/Bloom.html...
sorry I am bit hazy over here...

+