Pig >> mail # user >> Pig multiple groupby problem

Re: Pig multiple groupby problem
Yeah I believe pig.exec.mapPartAgg was true but I think minReduction was 10
or something. I will double check this and try that again. So If accuracy
is compromised and Bloomfilter is chosen, should I follow the approach
described at
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.10.0/api/org/apache/pig/builtin/Bloom.html...
sorry I am bit hazy over here...