Avro, mail # dev - Avro governance and Avro Enhancement Proposals

Re: Avro governance and Avro Enhancement Proposals
Philip Zeyliger 2010-06-03, 22:07
I'm -0: I actually really like the fact that there is one spec, and that
it's the source of truth.  Since Python is being brought up as an example,
I'll mention that my experience is that it's incredibly annoying to run into
some documentation, and it points you to some proposal, and then you have to
decipher what was proposed from what was implemented.

I think we're still small and lightweight enough that JIRA and the mailing
list are sufficient for circulating most proposals.

-- Philip