Hive >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] HCatalog becoming a subproject of Hive

+
Alan Gates 2012-11-02, 20:52
+
Namit Jain 2012-11-05, 04:35
+
Alan Gates 2012-11-06, 17:55
+
Namit Jain 2012-11-07, 04:06
+
Alan Gates 2012-11-12, 17:02
Re: [DISCUSS] HCatalog becoming a subproject of Hive
The same criteria should be applied to all Hive committers. Only a
committer should be able to commit code.
I don¹t think we should bend this rule. Metastore is not a separate
project, but a integral part of hive.

-namit

+
Alan Gates 2012-12-03, 23:22