Bigtop >> mail # dev >> November hackathon

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-11-11, 18:18
+
Jay Vyas 2013-11-11, 20:58
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-11-11, 21:34
+
Jay Vyas 2013-11-12, 00:39
Re: November hackathon
On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 10:18:10 -0800
Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I want to host another Bigtop hackaton at WANdisco in San Ramon. I
> have 11/23 or 12/7 in mind. Would you please reply with your
> preferred date and RSVP?

I'm good for either day and look forward to it.

Thanks,
Peter
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-11-16, 21:51