MapReduce, mail # user - unable to access using webhdfs in 0.23.3

+
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-17, 09:07
+
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-17, 09:15
+
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-17, 18:17
+
Arpit Gupta 2012-10-17, 18:24
+
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-17, 18:34
Re: unable to access using webhdfs in 0.23.3
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-18, 11:53
is it becoz i m operation in psuedo-diist mode and my datanode and namenode
are on a single linux box thts why namenode taking datanode redirect URL as
localhost........