Pig >> mail # user >> Setting pig job name

+
Jeff Yuan 2013-04-15, 23:25
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-04-15, 23:27
+
Bill Graham 2013-04-16, 00:50
Re: Setting pig job name
Also, if you run the pig job from a script rather than from the grunt shell, the name is the name of the script (so, "pig foo.pig" names spawned jobs foo.pig)