MapReduce >> mail # user >> Migrating from Legacy to Hadoop.

Re: Migrating from Legacy to Hadoop.
Hi Bertrand,

Thanks for your reply.

As per my understanding mentioned open source does not support
procedure language(PL) flexibility. Right?

I was looking for some other alternatives so that we can migrate our
existing code rather then creating java UDF etc. So handling complex
ETL business logic is still very difficult on Hadoop in terms of
coding, QA and performance?
Regards
Jitendra