Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.1.0 release candidate 5

+
Matt Foley 2012-10-05, 21:31
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:24
+
Arpit Gupta 2012-10-09, 15:57
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.1.0 release candidate 5
+1 (non-binding)

I downloaded the bin tarball, verified the checksum, started single-node
HDFS and MR, and ran multiple test jobs.  Everything worked as expected.

Thank you,
--Chris

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 8:57 AM, Arpit Gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> ran tests on multi node secure and un secure clusters and everything
> worked as expected.
>
> --
> Arpit Gupta
> Hortonworks Inc.
> http://hortonworks.com/
>
> On Oct 5, 2012, at 2:31 PM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Here at long last is a votable release candidate for Hadoop 1.1.0.
> > Please download and test Hadoop-1.1.0-rc5.
> >
> > It is available at
> > http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.0-rc5/<
> http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.0-rc05/>
> >
> > or from the Nexus maven repo.
> >
> > Release notes are at
> > http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.0-rc5/releasenotes.html
> >
> > Vote will run for 1 week as usual, terminating at 2:30pm PDT, Fri 12 Oct
> > 2012.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > --Matt Foley
> > Release Manager