Flume >> mail # user >> High CPU usage when using file channel.

High CPU usage when using file channel.
Hi,

I see a very high CPU usage (70-75% on AWS EC2 m1 large machines and
96-100% on m1 small) when I use the file channel. I'm
using apache-flume-1.3.1. Is this a known issue? As soon as I switched to
the memory channel, the CPU usage dropped to almost 0.

Thanks,
-Pranav.
+
Brock Noland 2013-04-29, 11:34