Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Ashutosh Chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey Roman,
>
> That problem is at Hive end. You can try out the patch at
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-2631 to unblock your testing.

Btw, I think it is very instructive to take a look at how Linux
community has dealt
with version transition between 2.X -> 3.X. Here's a thread that I still have in
my short term memory. There were, of course, others
     https://plus.google.com/106327083461132854143/posts/SbnL3KaVRtM#106327083461132854143/posts/SbnL3KaVRtM

Thanks,
Roman.