Pig >> mail # user >> Rank within a group

Re: Rank within a group
Hi Johnny Zhang:
What I am looking for is overall rank and rank within each group. Sorry if
I was not clear.

What I am looking to get is something like this.

(1, 1, John, Banking, 20000)
(5, 2, Jane, Banking, 35000)
(3, 1, Asha, Technology, 26000)
(2, 1, Hari, Real Estate, 22000)