MapReduce, mail # user - HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately

Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately
Marcos Ortiz 2012-06-06, 21:05
Can you show us the code that you are developing?
Which HBase version are you using ?

Yo should check if you are creating multiples HBaseConfiguration objects.
The approach to this is to create one single HBaseConfiguration object
and then
reuse it in all your code.

Regards

--
Marcos Luis Ort�z Valmaseda
  Data Engineer&&  Sr. System Administrator at UCI

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci