Accumulo >> mail # dev >> hadoop classpath causing an exception (sub-command not defined?)

+
David Medinets 2012-12-14, 03:43
+
John Vines 2012-12-14, 05:18
+
David Medinets 2012-12-14, 12:33
Re: hadoop classpath causing an exception (sub-command not defined?)
We saw the same issue recently. We upgraded our dev nodes to hadoop 1.1.1
and it fixed this issue. I'm not sure when class path was added to the
hadoop command so a minor upgrade may work too.

--Jason

sent from my DROID

+
David Medinets 2012-12-14, 14:21