Hadoop >> mail # user >> Memory mapped resources

+
Benson Margulies 2011-04-11, 22:57
+
Jason Rutherglen 2011-04-11, 23:05
+
Edward Capriolo 2011-04-12, 00:32
+
Ted Dunning 2011-04-12, 01:30
+
Jason Rutherglen 2011-04-12, 01:48
+
Ted Dunning 2011-04-12, 04:09
+
Kevin.Leach@... 2011-04-12, 12:51
+
Ted Dunning 2011-04-12, 15:07
+
Jason Rutherglen 2011-04-12, 13:32
+
Ted Dunning 2011-04-12, 15:08
+
Jason Rutherglen 2011-04-12, 15:24
+
Ted Dunning 2011-04-12, 15:35
+
Benson Margulies 2011-04-12, 17:40
+
Jason Rutherglen 2011-04-12, 18:09
+
Ted Dunning 2011-04-12, 19:05
+
Luke Lu 2011-04-12, 19:50
+
Luca Pireddu 2011-04-13, 07:21
+
M. C. Srivas 2011-04-13, 02:16
Re: Memory mapped resources
Benson is actually a pretty sophisticated guy who knows a lot about mmap.

I engaged with him yesterday on this since I know him from Apache.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 7:16 PM, M. C. Srivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am not sure if you realize, but HDFS is not VM integrated.
+
Benson Margulies 2011-04-13, 10:54
+
M. C. Srivas 2011-04-13, 14:33