Hadoop >> mail # user >> master and slaves are running but they seem disconnected

Re: master and slaves are running but they seem disconnected
Please send the content of all the hosts file from all the machines. and
master and slaves contents from all the machines from master and the slave
machines.

--

Shashwat Shriparv